MA. ALEGRIA SIBAL-LIMJOCO, C.F.E.
- Vice Chairman of the Philippine Franchise Association (PFA); and Overall Chair of Franchise Asia 2011.
- Two-termer president, PFA; chairperson, annual Philippine International Franchise Conference and Expo (PIFCE); overall chairperson, Franchise Asia 2001 held in Manila in September 2001.
- First Asian and Filipino to earn the title – Certified Franchise Executive (CFE) after she took the Mini-MBA on Franchise Management at the University of St. Thomas in Minneapolis, USA and at the Asian Institute of Management (AIM) sponsored by PFA and the International Franchise Association (IFA) .
- Vice President for Membership, Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI), 1998-2004; Vice president for Corporate Social Responsibility, PCCI, 2006-2010.
- In 2011, awarded the Filipina Starpreneur by the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship – GoNegosyo; also conferred the Womanity Award for the Business Category by female.network.com.
- 2012 Philippine Retailers Association (PRA) awardee “TEN MOST INFLUENTIAL FILIPINAS.”
- 2004-2011 Governor, National Book Development Board (NBDB)
- Graduate of A.B. Foreign Studies, St. Theresa’s College, and earned Certificate in Interior Design, New York School of Interior Design.